Updated: Feb 3
Quick-Take | Business Central 2021 Release Wave 1 Dates A Shot of Business Central and A Beer
You can also listen to us on:
For the full list of sites you can find A Shot of Business Central and A Beer at click here
A Shot of Business Central and A Beer Show Notes
Ken and Michael here from A Shot of Business Central and A Beer podcast and today we’re doing our very first quick-take, because, Microsoft has released some very important dates regarding the 2021 Release Wave 1. Ken, why don’t you tell us a little bit more about this.
The dates for the Business Central’s 2021 Release Wave 1 have been announced.
According to the Dynamics 365 release schedule and early access page:
· On January 27th, the Release Plans will be available.
o Learn about the upcoming capabilities.
o Improvements I want to see
§ When you log into Business Central you’re taken to a home page with headlines. I want more control over the headlines. I want to be able to add a headline that is broadcast out to each Business Central user. They talked about something like this a few years ago but we still don’t have it.
· On February 1st, Early access available
o Try features before they’re automatically enabled.
· On April 1st, General Availability begins to be rolled out.
· Next Podcast will be released on February 3rd.
· We’ll be focusing on all the new capabilities that are planned for the 2021 Release Wave 1.
o Talk through all the new capabilities.
o Usually around 10 categories.
· In our Featured App Segment we’re going to talk about a pretty cool app that we developed called Smart Comments and how you can get this app for free!
Thanks everyone for listening.
Please subscribe to the podcast, share it, or tell a friend about it.
See you next month!