Whether you are just beginning to learn Microsoft Dynamics NAV or have been using it for years. These resources should help you continue to grow your NAV expertise.
1. Training Videos - Microsoft rolls out monthly updates and usually a new version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV every 1-2 years, so whether you are a new user or a seasoned NAV veteran you are always going to need training videos such as the ones found on our YouTube page or through our Dynamics Online University.
2. Webinar Replays - This is where you'll be able to view popular ISV products that can enhance the capabilities of Dynamics NAV.
3. Microsoft CustomerSource - A complete guide to everything Microsoft Dynamics. Videos, links, training documents, product information, etc.
5. NAVUG - Dynamics NAV User Group - A user-led, user driven community of 19,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Users. Proven to help Dynamics NAV users achieve higher satisfaction with their Dynamics product through education, networking, and events through this join community.
6. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Resource Guide - Enhance the power of your Microsoft Dynamics NAV with add-ons tailored to your business. Whether you need warehouse management, tax solutions, or payment options, this guide shows you some of the most popular Dynamics NAV add-ons solutions used by businesses just like yours.
7. Introducing Microsoft Power BI - Microsoft introduced the idea of Self-Service Business Intelligence (BI) back in 2009, announcing Powerpivot for Microsoft Excel 2010. Now this tool (yes, there's a free version) helps create visual representations of your data into stunning easy to read dashboards.
Are you having some trouble with Microsoft Dynamics NAV? Don't hesitate to contact us. We have a dedicated support team that would be glad to help you!