Solved: Entering Credentials in SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint is a wonderful tool used by many people and organizations through out the world to collaborate while using other Microsoft products. The only downside that I've encountered while using SharePoint was having to enter my login credentials numerous times. For example, I would have to enter my credentials to login and then enter them again to download a document. Not only was this consuming more of my time it was also highly annoying, and thus began my search to remedy the issue and offer a solution to others.
1. Type inetcpl.cpl into the Cortana search and then press enter
2. The Internet Properties window will open
3. Click Local Intranet
4. Click Sites
5. Click Advanced
6. Under Add this website to the zone add: [YOUR SHAREPOINT URL] and click Add
7. Make sure the box next to Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone is unchecked and click Close
8. Log into the SharePoint site, enter your credentials (make sure to choose either remember me/store my password/etc.)
Have you discovered other SharePoint tips that make your life easier? Share them below in the comments section! Also, if you need any assistance with SharePoint contact us for a free consultation.