NAV 2015 - Use Email with Company Logo and URL
In today's article we will try to add two things on the Email send from the Navision
1. URL of a website.
2. Company Logo in Email Footer.
The Post is based on the requirement raised by Jonas Thilemann, so all thanks to him for the article.
Create a New Codeunit for the Sample.
In the Codeunit we will try to write a simple email with some lines in the body.
The Email will have the footer which will contain an URL to my Blog and a company Logo as the picture.
Below is the code that have all above listed things
When I Run the codeunit below is the output (email) that I Have Received -
Hope you find the article useful.
The Sample is build on NAV 2015 W1 Database but if you want to use in Previous Version then below are the code:
2. IF CompanyInfo.Picture.HASVALUE THEN BEGIN
4. TempBlob.Blob := CompanyInfo.Picture;
6. FileName := FileManagment.BLOBExport(TempBlob,'Signature.jpg',FALSE);
8. SmtpMail.AppendBody('<img style="HEIGHT: 153px; WIDTH: 445px" src="file:///'+ FileName +'" '+="" 'width="100" height="100">');
The Sample File can be downloaded from my SkyDrive