GetWeatherSetSplash program changes the default splashscreen from NAV2013R2. It adds weather info to the splash image.
So how does it work? (buglist below)
If you run this program from the commandprompt. Make sure you run it as “Administrator”.
1. Download the file from mibuso.com : GetWeatherSetSplash
2. Extract the files to “C:\Program Files\GetWeatherSetSplash\”
3. Open the command prompt and goto “C:\Program Files\GetWeatherSetSplash\”
4. Run GetWeatherChangeSplash.exe -l to find a weather station and write down the ID
5. Run GetWeatherChangeSplash.exe -i xxxx -s "Splash.png" change the xxxx by a station ID.
6. To automate this script. Use the windows task scheduler to run this script every 15 minutes.
GetWeatherChangeSplash.exe -i 6249 -s "Splash.png"
This generate a “Splash.png” in “C:\Program Files\GetWeatherSetSplash\” with weather info from station ID 6249 which is “Meetstation Berkhout”
Download from mibuso: GetWeatherSetSplash
First you need to copy the original splash file from “C:\ProgramFiles\GetWeatherSetSplash\Splash_.png” to your current NAV dir. For example: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\71\RoleTailored Client\Images\Splash.png”
Finaly. just delete the directory and files in “C:\Program Files\GetWeatherSetSplash\”
28-05-2014If you enter the location with spaces or slashes like “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\71\RoleTailored Client\Images” the image will not be created.