NAV & Business Central Support Plans
Solution Systems Annual Support Plan
The Solution Systems Annual Support Plan (ASP) is a uniform and structured plan offered to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central customers by Solution Systems, Inc. (SSI) to maximize the benefits of their Microsoft ERP solution. The ASP is offered and administered by Solution Systems, Inc. and does not replace or supersede the service or offerings from Microsoft. This plan is in addition to and independent of the Microsoft subscription and services provided by Microsoft.
NAV & Business Central Benefits at a Glance
Unlimited Support Requests
Quick Response Times
Work Continues Through Resolution for Critical Issues
Expert Advice from a Team of Dedicated Support Consultants
No Hold Time
Multiple Levels of Support
What You Get
The ASP provides access to the Solution Systems Support Helpdesk. The Helpdesk is accessible via e-mail or telephone for a single employee, typically the "Microsoft Dynamics Administrator", from 7:00 am through 5:30pm (CST) and includes the following:
1. Assistance and troubleshooting issues with accessing the system.
2. Confirmation of user setup and user permission settings.
3. Assistance with verification that a transaction has been successfully processed through the system.
4. Error message explanation and guidance on error resolution.
5. Assistance with confirming system setups that may be causing processing or reconciliation issues.
6. Guidance on completion of administrative tasks, such as creation of new Sandbox environments, confirming general maintenance tasks/status, and accessing user activity or other log files.
7. Program fixes to a Dynamics customization or enhancement within 30 days of delivery.
8. Data updates required due to a delivered customization or enhancement within 30 days of delivery.
9. Annual check-up of system usability and usage, and evaluation of the general applicability and status of the system.